Sigvaris Advance Arm Sleeve
The ADVANCE Armsleeve was developed by SIGVARIS with the help of patients and clinicians to create a garment that meets medical efficacy standards and exceeds expectations. Compression garments have long been used in the treatment of lymphedema, but in the past, patients struggled with compliance due to lack of comfort and improper fit.
With comfort in mind…
The SIGVARIS Research and Development team has created a product that ensures compliance and patient comfort. In fact, it’s been very well received in countries all around the world. The ADVANCE Armsleeve combines the latest fabric technologies with a breathable top band for enhanced comfort making it a leading treatment choice for patients with lymphedema worldwide.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed with a polyamide microfiber for extreme softness and anti-bacterial properties
- Thermal control for year round wear and comfort
- Embedded silver ions aid skin hygiene
- Wicks away moisture
- New generation Sensinnov grip-top helps prevent friction on sensitive or fragile skin of the upper arm
- Advance I: 14-18mmHg
- Advance II: 20-25mmHg
- Measure early in the morning before you are mobile to ensure there is as little swelling as possible
- If you have purchased stockings before, please check your measurements are still the same to ensure the new stockings will fit correctly
- If they are too loose, they will not be as effective and if they are too tight, they may cause discomfort
Please record your measurements and include them in the comments section when placing your order so that we may also confirm the correct size has been selected.
It is essential to ensure that stockings are fitted correctly to ensure that they are comfortable and are able to best aid circulation
- Ensure your arms and hands are completely dry
- Remove all rings and jewelry to avoid damaging the fabric
- Avoid gathering or bunching up the fabric
- Make sure that there are no creases or folds in the stockings
- When removing, be sure not to stretch your stockings as they may become too long
Discuss with your allied health professional or a staff member if you have any concerns.
If problems persist, please come in store to see a staff member. Our staff are happy to demonstrate correct application and can guide you to other products to assist you further.