Ottobock Terra Flair Pressure Care Cushion
The Otto Bock range of support cushions are designed to provide high-levels of comfort and stability. The modular design is ideal for individuals at high risk of pressure ulcers and those with conditions that change over time.
Otto Bock wheelchair cushions are made up of Floam, a polymer gel that provides pressure relief and support. The individual cells can be replaced for postural realignment and pressure distribution. The range offers long-term performance with minimal maintenance.
The Otto Bock cushions come in a number of standard sizes, along with custom sizes for optimised fit. They also feature a washable cover, and come with a two year warranty.
ROHO® air insert:
- 7cm high, 5 x 5 cm cells for maximum immersion and envelopment
- Mono valve for easy set up and maintenance
- Individually adjustable, and self-adjusting as the user moves
- Ottobock Rest Suspension Foam Technology:
- Elastically modified for excellent pressure redistribution
- Reducing shock transmission from rough terrain
- Consistent performance over time for reliable results
- Optimal, adjustable pressure redistribution in ischial zones, with shear reduction
- Excellent stability for activities and transfer
- Improved ride comfort with Rest Suspension Foam
- Reverse tapered foam profile minimising pressure differentials between the foam and ROHO insert
- Additional Features:
- Water resistant, Dartex® outer cover
- Cover washable at 40°C–60°C
- Ring zip pull, and zip on three sides, for easy cover removal
- Additional inner incontinence barrier available
- ROHO® pump and repair kit included as standard
35.5cm x 35.5 cm, 35.5cm x 40.5 cm, 38.0cm x 40.5 cm, 40.5cm x 40.5 cm, 40.5cm x 45.5 cm, 40.5cm x 50.5 cm, 43.0cm x 40.5 cm, 43.0cm x 45.5 cm, 43.0cm x 50.5 cm, 45.5cm x 40.5 cm, 45.5cm x 45.5 cm, 45.5cm x 50.5 cm, 50.5cm x 40.5 cm, 50.5cm x 45.5 cm, 50.5cm x 50.5 cm