Jobst Bella Lite Compression Arm Sleeves and Gauntlets
The JOBST® Bella Lite Armsleeve and Gauntlet can be worn separately or together to provide therapeutic control of limb size. These cool and comfortable garments provide sustained graduated compression to assist in patient management following trauma, surgery or radiation therapy.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight knit construction produces a cooler; easier to put on and wear garment.
- Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when the Armsleeve and Gauntlet are worn together.
- Nylon and spandex construction is hard wearing and flexible.
- Fits a wide range of arm and hand shapes with three size options.
- Measure early in the morning before you are mobile to ensure there is as little swelling as possible
- If you have purchased stockings before, please check your measurements are still the same to ensure the new stockings will fit correctly
- If they are too loose, they will not be as effective and if they are too tight, they may cause discomfort
Please record your measurements and include them in the comments section when placing your order so that we may also confirm the correct size has been selected.
It is essential to ensure that stockings are fitted correctly to ensure that they are comfortable and are able to best aid circulation
- Ensure your arms and hands are completely dry
- Remove all rings and jewelry to avoid damaging the fabric
- Avoid gathering or bunching up the fabric
- Make sure that there are no creases or folds in the stockings
- When removing, be sure not to stretch your stockings as they may become too long
Discuss with your allied health professional or a staff member if you have any concerns.
If problems persist, please come in store to see a staff member. Our staff are happy to demonstrate correct application and can guide you to other products to assist you further.